Friday, March 9, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I am ADDICTED to SPRAY PAINT! (not in a drug use kind of way)But I don't want to get over this addiction so I'm just going to share it with you and get you hooked too.

This is just a sample of a really basic and SUPER easy spray paint project. These candle holders were ugly and slightly rusted brass. I found them at a thrift store and got the entire set for only $2. They just took 2 coats of Krylon in a high gloss yellow to give them a lacquered look and now they are a great sleek accessory that adds a splash of color to my kitchen.   I know there is a candle stick missing, just ignore that.  We had an incident with my husband's head hitting the shelf these are on.  He is okay but the candle didn't make it.
Post a Comment