Friday, March 9, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I am ADDICTED to SPRAY PAINT! (not in a drug use kind of way)But I don't want to get over this addiction so I'm just going to share it with you and get you hooked too.

This is just a sample of a really basic and SUPER easy spray paint project. These candle holders were ugly and slightly rusted brass. I found them at a thrift store and got the entire set for only $2. They just took 2 coats of Krylon in a high gloss yellow to give them a lacquered look and now they are a great sleek accessory that adds a splash of color to my kitchen.   I know there is a candle stick missing, just ignore that.  We had an incident with my husband's head hitting the shelf these are on.  He is okay but the candle didn't make it.

No comments: