Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PCS e-design service


It's PCS season again!! After two cross country moves last year alone we are thankfully,  not moving again this year (at least not that we know of yet).  So since I have a little more free time,  I am offering a military family geared e-design service to help you get through the stress of how to set up your new home.  I know first hand how hard it can be to uproot and move to a new place (over and over again) and that one of the most important aspects of every move is to try to feel at 'home' as soon as possible.  This affordable e-design service will help guide you on how to re-use your existing pieces in your new home and if needed I can help you create a budget friendly shopping list.  Please visit my design website for more details... mgfinteriors.com


No comments: