Monday, May 4, 2015

Farmer Sam

Here is a sneak peak at the theme for Sam's nursery.  We decided on a farm theme but only have a few elements that are strict to the theme so that we can switch them out as he gets older.  We also kept with the same basic color pallet as his older brother's room in case they ever end up sharing a room in a future house (very likely with how much we move).

The changing table is on loan from my sister, I think it was from Pottery Barn.  Canvas baskets are all  from Target and go great with the buffalo check that we re-used from his brothers room in a few places including the crib skirt and floor pillows (pictures in future post)
The Farm Animal artwork was a personal touch from Mommy and Daddy.  My husband made the plank 'canvases' and I hand painted the cute farm animals. I am thinking about making more to sell on Etsy in the near future.  Oh, and I ordered the minky and chevron blanket from OhSewCutiePie (the back is orange and white chevron).






No comments: